The request was initiated by Boeta Pretorius on 08 Aug 2017.
The project should include the following:
- Upgrading plan and alignment of facilities in classrooms.
- re-active problem solving in classrooms. Maybe make use of students?
- pro-active problem solving. Students?
- Reporting. To SM and CMC
- Training of lecturers
- Rules and procedures
- Pro-active monitoring.
No documents at this time.
Aug 01 2018
Dec 31 2021
Overall Project Completion
1. Uopgrading lecture rooms with DHET grant Complete 65% Tasks 0 / 1
This phase deals with the upgrade of lecture rooms as planned with the DHET grant received.
Because of Covid this phase of the project is 3 months behind what was planned. Instead of March 2021 the target date is now June 2021.
Tenders for lecture rooms in Vaal, Mahikeng and the Engineering campus is currently being drafted. When this money is spent, the end of this phase will be reached
- Upgrading lecture rooms with DHET grant
2. Testing a remote support strategy Complete 10% Tasks 0 / 1
Two POCs are currently being done by IT-ES to test two different sets of equipment that can be remotely supported.
- Testing a remote support strategy
3. Formalise the strategy and plan to implement equipment accordingly Complete 0% Tasks 0 / 1
- Formalise the strategy and plan to implement equipment accordingly