The request for the development of an online system for student lecturer evaluation was done via the CTL Academic and Professional Development office.
The need for a university-wide new lecturer evaluation process in the form of an online evaluation
system at the NWU exists. This is one of the core elements in measuring the performance of the
Institution which has to be reported to the DHET.
The new survey template has already been developed and accepted.
The outcome of the new lecturer evaluation is an overall composed NWU Institutional report for all
faculties and in more detail, the following information is needed:
Reports of the lecturer evaluation per:
- subject group;
Oct 17 2017
May 01 2018
Overall Project Completion
1. Kick of meetings Complete 67% Tasks 2 / 3
Determine the scope of the project
- First quick-off meeting is 17/10/2017
- Meeting with OpenCollab 24/10 for the development of the system
- Meeting with OpenCollab, CLT and IT 11/01/2018: The quotation is discussed and CTL will give the final go ahead in the week to come.
2. Phase 1 Complete 0% Tasks 0 / 0
Development of the system by OpenCollab for Undergraduate and UODL students