Request was initiated by Mari Prinsloo
The project request evolves around the change of the preferred mobile suppliers / service provider as it pertains to NWU / ECT mobile offerings. The decision was made to move to SMS Cellular as the new provider (from BlueLabel) for various reasons.
No documents at this time.
Jan 01 2015
Sep 01 2015
Overall Project Completion
1. Phase 1 - Analysis Complete 100% Tasks 0 / 0
This phase includes the required analysis efforts to determine the best way forward and conduct a proper GAPS analysis by matching the AS-IS vs TO-BE. This also considers sub systems, interfaces and mobile application changes.
In short these considerations are taken into account:
- Business Systems Perspective
- Management / SLA
2. Phase 2 - KME / Application Changes Complete 100% Tasks 0 / 0
This phase involves all relevant development work on the KME / NWU Mobile Application
3. Phase 3 - NWU T2S Mobile / Admin Upgrade Complete 100% Tasks 0 / 0
This phase includes all work efforts related to upgrading the existing T2S environment in production at NWU. It includes:
- Upgrade T2S Admin site in IIS
- Upgrade T2S Mobi site in IIS
- Configurations – application pools, web config, reports, external services urls (SMS cellular and SMS coms service)
4. Phase 4 - Implementation of Vendor Swop Complete 100% Tasks 0 / 0
This phase includes the physical implementation of software and data changes to required to move to the new service provider. Tasks include:
- Produkte word weer gelaai(Product Update)
- Blue Label produkte word afgesit.
- SMS cellular Produkte word aktief gemaak.
- Recharge Items se increment value word aangepas.
- Setting van 2 step proses moet gestel word.
- Tym2Sell Release 220.127.116.11 om Prys veld by te voeg.
- Bevestig configs vir TEST en PROD