The request was initiated by Hans Erasmus
- This service was identified as a possible solution for high-capacity end-user storage solution to replace current systems. It was also identified as a possible solution for researchers to store large data sets in a controlled, safe and secured environment, without breaking the law.
Aug 08 2016
Sep 16 2016
Overall Project Completion
1. Create scope of investigation Complete 100% Tasks 0 / 0
All participants of this project needs to add their specific use-cases. These use-cases will ultimately determine the scope of this investigation. There will be a strict adherence to this scope, to ensure that no time will be wasted on unnecessary “nice-to-have’s”.
2. Compare use-cases and finalise scope Complete 100% Tasks 0 / 0
There will be a verbal discussion regarding all use-cases entered in the previous phase. Here, we will also finalise the scope, and the subsequent testing will commence.
3. Test all use-cases included in final scope document Complete 100% Tasks 0 / 0
Tests will be done on all use-cases that were included in the final scope document of this project. These tests will be setup using a pre-defined criteria.
4. Issue a report on findings Complete 100% Tasks 0 / 0
The final report which needs to be sent back to management needs to be drawn up here. This report will contain all of the information gathered during the investigation, as well as a recommendation as to which product to move forward with.