Change the FAQ in ITHelp so that it is usable to an IT Agent in day to day work and also usable to a customer, being easy to use and searchable.
Update – Potch Campus was the only campus that submitted FAQ’s for approval.
Nov 11 2014
Jul 31 2016
Overall Project Completion
Planning of FAQ
Get the vision and scope from all parties involved20%
Populating the FAQ
Getting all parties involved to populate the FAQ with valuable knowledge.60%
1. Planning the FAQ Complete 100% Tasks 2 / 2
Get information and scope from management
- Meet with management and get vision and scope
- Get campus requirements and vision for a FAQ
2. Building the FAQ Complete 100% Tasks 5 / 5
In this phase we must look at the the software, where we are and where do we need to be.
We also need to document the changes.
Wilhelm said that he will provide prizes for the agents that really go out of their way to populate and promote FAQ .
- Remove the old data on ITHelp
- Build the framework
- Change ITHelp that FAQ create a ticket
- Enable agents to create FAQ
- Operations need to be default queue for FAQ tickets
3. Populating the FAQ Complete 60% Tasks 3 / 5
We need to get all agents to make FAQ’s by document their knowledge, shortcuts and workarounds.
Documents can also be add in the FAQ by adding a link to the service catalog.
We need to communicate the intent and rules for populating the FAQ to all agents.
There is going to be prizes for the agents that really helps to populate and make ITHelp a great tool to use.
- Communicate to all servicedesk agents
- 1 Month followup
- End of 2015 reminder and followup
- Beginning of 2016 reminder
- End of project reminder (Last reminder)
4. Evaluating the FAQ Complete 0% Tasks 0 / 0
Are the agents using the FAQ as a knowledge database?
Is the FAQ database still growing?
Are the customers using the FAQ?
What is the path forward?